Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Why I LOVE Real Estate!

     1. It’s a People Business - You meet some very interesting people with varied backgrounds, interest, education etc. I have learned so much conversing with sellers, buyers and other Land Brokers. Hopefully my passion  about LAND is transmitted to a potential sellers or buyers. The Real Estate business is all about 'people'.





     2.  Helping People – This is huge! There can be many pitfalls along the way and if you are not careful, mistakes can be made. I am a ‘Registered Forester’ and an ‘Accredited Land Consultant’ with over 3 decades of experience related to land management, real estate and forestry. I decided to use that experience and knowledge and help clients navigate through the decision process. Investing in LAND is a huge business decision so you need competent people on your team.  Often clients need help with:
A.    Zoning – What are the permitted uses?
B.    Ponds – Is the property suitable for a pond or lake?
C.   Timber Estimates.
D.   Cost Allocation – Allocating cost between the bare land and the timber.
E.    Soil Maps
F. Flood Maps

I can help with these and other topics of concern!




 3. I Love LAND – This career allows me to visit some beautiful land and see  some special places. I am very fortunate to do something I love!




If you would like to see my listings, visit AllSouthLandandHomes.com  If you have questions about buying or selling LAND, contact G. Kent Morris, RF, ALC @ 706.457.0090

No comments:

Post a Comment